My American Twitter friends, Alzauthors have invited me and 4 other authors to a virtual Q&A session on Zoom. It takes place on Tuesday 15th at 14.30 our time and 10.30am EST time ( I often get the translation of time muddled but it’s definitely 10.30am EST – so hopefully I’ll be there at the right time, last time I looked Mr Google said it was 15.30 our time 🙈 – so please check beforehand as I need to do🙄)
The session is called
“Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Dementia… But Were Afraid to Ask,” a virtual Q&A on Zoom.
The 5 authors will be present to answer your questions:
- Michael Ellenbogen, author of From the Corner Office to Alzheimer’s
- Gerda Saunders, author of Memory’s Last Breath: Field Notes on My Dementia
- Wendy Mitchell, author of Somebody I Used to Know: A Memoir
- Jennifer Bute, MD, author of Dementia from the Inside: A Doctor’s Personal Journey of Hope
- Peter Berry, author of Slow Puncture: Living Well With Dementia
In this 60-minute session, participants will be able to submit questions for our authors to answer, providing much needed information to help dementia caregivers and professionals better understand the condition and their loved ones and clients.
I know Peter and Jennifer well and have met them on numerous occasions.
There is no fee to attend this event but participants must register ahead of time. Attendance is limited so sign up early. Click here to enter.
Any Questions? Please contact email@example.com.